MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Top Web Hosting Companies

Looking for the best web hosting? Nothing can help you better than visiting web hosting reviews and guides like webhostingrating.com. On their main page alone, you will see the top hosting providers based on customer satisfaction, affordability and reliability. One thing I noticed is that almost all companies now offer unlimited space and traffic so they now compete in terms of pricing and additional features.

As for me, I'm always in the lookout for the best multi domain hosting package. Not only for my blogs but most of my design clients have plenty of websites that they want to host in one place for easier management. The most popular company for this kind of package (according to webhostingrating.com) is InMotion. For only $8.95 a month, you can host up to 6 domains with unlimited space and bandwidth. Plus they offer daily backups and free one-click install for the most popular CMS available in the web.

Webhostingrating.com is also a great place to start if you want to learn anything there is to know about web hosting. Even for the non-technical person, you will be amazed on how much you can do with a use of cPanel. The site have about 26 articles on cPanel tutorials alone so you can maximize your hosting package.

If you're a hosting company, you can increase your online presence by submitting your site to them. Most website owners are much smarter now so it will help your company gets a review from webhostingrating.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As for me, I'm always in the lookout for the best multi domain hosting package. Not only for my blogs but most of my design clients have plenty of websites that they want to host in one place for easier management. The most popular company for this kind of package (according to webhostingrating.com) is InMotion. For only $8.95 a month, you can host up to 6 domains with unlimited space and bandwidth.

NFL Jerseys said...

Thank you for sharing, you’re right, you’re just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

Rosetta Stone said...

That means the applications you want are available when you want them, your data is backed up daily, storage is plentiful, and traffic has no limits! Rapid Response Support is available 24x7x365, and you even get a personal account manager, regardless of which plan you choose.

Asics Shoes said...

Yes, we admit, it is a daunting task to find the best hosting service for your needs.

apartments richmond va said...

This is really helpful information for all business owner. I want to know about these all web hosting companies. So it is really good source for me.