MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Questions of the Week #30

Yen's QOTW

1. When did you last wonder if you are in the right path of your life?
I never wondered about this. I guess it's because I'm always perfectly happy at whatever it is that I'm doing.

2. Share or admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis.
Online shopping, reading ebooks and watching DVDs when I'm supposed to be taking care of Sandy.

3. Name three people throughout your life that helped to complete you as a person.
My mom, Sandy and my husband.

4. It says that when a person die your spirit could protect anyone in the world, who would you pick?
My daughter of course.

5. What makes you feel dirty? Physically, I mean.
Dusty roads. I hate traveling without the air condition on.

6. Do you ever find it hard not to smile at a time when you don’t want to?
Not really. I'm famous for my poker face. :-!

7. What do you do to stay physically fit?
I used to run. But now that our treadmill broke, I just TRY not to eat a lot.

8. What do you do if you suspect you have a symptom of a serious illness?
I will find the best health care available and then draft a will.

9. What do you do when you have nothing better to do?
Read books and watch movies

10. Do you laugh when you see a stranger trip and fall in public?
Sometimes.

10 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

same answer with #3 and 4 joy!

Anonymous said...

pareho tayo ng number 4, JOy!

visit mine if you can soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Very interesting read, you should be commended for your blog.

Your website is very nicely designed you should be proud of it

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great information.

Anonymous said...

Your website is very nicely designed you should be proud of it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Very interesting read, you should be commended for your blog.

Anonymous said...

Great question with awesome motivation.

Anonymous said...

No. 5 question was very handsome to me.

Anonymous said...

hahaha Amazing post i liked it very much .... your questions even answers are also cool ... and i appreciate with No.9. :D

Anonymous said...

Great Questions & Answers. Thanks for sharing.

My friend will be so happy to read that. Cheers ;)