MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Public Divorce Records

In relation to my post about "online stalking", I found out that you can also check out divorce records online. Just like the marriage records, finding the civil status of someone you know is possibly by visiting the Nationwide Divorce Records website. I tried to search for my friend's name and was able to get her Missouri Divorce Records in a matter of minutes. Of course, it wasn't really her because she's not even married yet. I clicked on the name and was presented with two options, instant report for $29.95 or unlimited search pass for $9.95. Pretty cheap for vital information right?

1 comments:

Christian Louboutin said...

Though there are cleansing agents and supplements that have fiber, it is still safe and natural to get it from the foods we eat every day. You can easily find it from fruits like papaya, apple, grapefruit and pineapple and veggies such as those with green leaves.