MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ms. Sickie

After being excited for days for her party, the little girl got sick. She had a stomach bug and had to be hydrated for four days. I'm trying to get over the fact that something like this can only happen to her. I'm still thankful for everything. At least, it was something that can be treated immediately and if you look at her now, it seemed like nothing happened at all (except for the weight loss). I'm now the one who's sick but I thought I'd update this blog so I can easily get my groove back. Even though she only get to attend one of her parties, we still have enough photos to share. Will post them as soon as everything goes back to normal at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worse than getting sick is seeing someone you like getting sick

Mich said...

buti na lang ok na si Sandy!