MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Saturday Social #25

Here's my take on this week's Saturday Social.

When you were younger, what did you want to be "when you grew up"?

I wanted to be a lot of things when I was younger. At first, I wanted to be an astronomer. When I saw how beautiful and mysterious the universe was while browsing an astronomy book, I just knew I want to explore it more. However, as I grew up, other more interesting things distracted me from achieving my first dream. There was my plan of being a painter because I just get this high from drawing people and painting landscapes. At such a young age though, I learned that being a painter, or any artist for that matter doesn't really pay the bills. So I decided to become a ramp model instead. That didn't work out as well but the experience was definitely unforgettable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Article.Thanks for sharing. Keep posting like this wonderful post.