MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Her Royal Highness

Wooooo It's 2PM and I'm only getting started at work. I spent the whole weekend doing chores and running errands in time for Sandy's birthday. I don't care about money lately as I realized that I've already spent twice my original budget for her birthday. If I continue my computation and budgeting, I'll probably go crazy.

I bought too many toys for prizes, lootbags and candies for more than 80 kids. And that doesn't even include our gift for her. As of this moment, Sandy will have three parties. One at home, one in school (22 kids) and one in Hospicio (50 orphans). So much for not throwing a party this year. Well, anything for my big baby. At least, we'll make some kids happy, not just her. Besides, what we spent is just half of what we spent on her first birthday party so I guess I'm still doing great.

5 comments:

Jody said...

Wow, excited na ang mommy sa mga parties! Wow, 3 ha! Bilib ako sa iyo! I'm also hosting a small party in Cribs Foundation naman for Bianca. Ang layo kasi sa Hospicio eh.

abie said...

hehehe...alam mo ba sis ganyan din ako...ang ginagawa ko comparison yung budget namin noong 1st at 2nd bday...katwiran ko, mas malaki pa din natipid compared sa 1st at 2nd bday nya...hehehe

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

oh that's so nice joy...
happy bday to sandy, my wonder girl!

Anonymous said...

awww....that is so cute...with lots of love i wish her every happiness she deserves :)

Rosetta Stone said...

Very lovely child, they must be very happy to receive gifts