MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ten on Tuesday - 10 Favorite Movie Songs

See Ten on Tuesday

I love this week's theme because I always find great songs from movies and TV shows. These are the only ones that I can think of as of this moment.

My 10 Favorite Movie Songs
1. Dying Young soundtrack - Dying Young
2. Colorblind - Clueless
3. What a Wonderful World - Meet Joe Black
4. Cannonball - In Good Company
5. Grow Old with You - Wedding Singer
6. Secret Garden - Jerry Maguire
7. Kissing You - Romeo and Juliet
8. Come What May - Moulin Rouge
9. Moon River - Breakfast at Tiffany's
10. Here With Me - Loca Actually

1 comments:

Christian Louboutin said...

In the world of high heels, Christian Louboutin is definitely the French people can not be ignored. In fact, to ignore also can not ignore, this brand of red to not work, female celebrities feet directly under the Nama red will grab your attention.