MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Somebody to Stay Fit With

I always say how it's easy to exercise when you have a work out buddy. Not only it's more interesting that you have someone you can talk to while working out, but you'll also have someone to kick your ass if you're getting lazy. Which brings me to mention Fitness Match. This is for singles that are looking for partners who are into fitness and health. It's great in such a way that you will have something in common with on your first date - staying fit. For your first meeting, you can jog in the park, go wall climbing or have a healthy dinner after working out at the gym. The possibilities are endless and the best part is that if ever you decide to tie the knot, you'll be assured that both of you will have a healthy lifestyle.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I actually was always skeptical of dating sites but I joined Fitness Singles a couple of years ago.
I ended up meeting a few new friends who I spend time running with and one other person who I will also be getting married to.
Since it is a specialty site it seemed easy to meet those who were interested in the same things I was.

Anonymous said...

Having a fitness buddy helps a lot of people and i heard that helps. I also heard that detoxing your body and cleaning out the toxins keeps you in good health.

gucci outlet said...

This "How to Stay Fit with Kickboxing" video requires the latest version .I can't do my tax paperwork myself. I'm really good to kick somebody'.

Asics Shoes said...

It's something you just cannot “nag” someone to do, since many a time,It's amazing how cheap it really is to stay healthy and fit.