MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Island Escape

I love watching destination weddings on TV. They just make me want to get married all over again somewhere quiet and far. But since I'm very much happily married, I can urge my single friends to forget about the usual church and hotel packages and just get married in Jamaica or Bahamas.

Superclubs.com is a website that I came across while reading about destination weddings. They specialize in "all inclusive" discount vacation packages from various destinations like Jamaica, Curacao, The Bahamas, Brazil, etc. in one upfront price. Their honeymoon all inclusive resort packages are great too. If you book a honeymoon stay of at least three nights, your wedding is totally free. If that's not all inclusive, then I don't know what it is. As soon as I learned about this, I told my friend immediately because she's planning to have her honeymoon in Jamaica. Why not do everything at the resort including the ceremony right? Most people will pay tons of money just to achieve the wedding of their dreams. With SuperClub, not only you can have this at an affordable price, but you will also be guaranteed that all preparations will be stress free.

And for those who want to rekindle the romance or need to spice up their marriage, the Hedonistic Delights packages are just perfect for you. From bed of roses to bubble baths, to aphrodisiac fruit platters and chocolate seduction, these packages will definitely lead to a night to remember.

0 comments: