MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sandy's Latest Doll

His name is Gavin, named after Gavin Rossdale of course.



She wanted a Ken doll ever since she realized that no one knows how to drive her pink Barbie car. She kept on pretending that her other Barbie was the Papa so I've decided to buy her one. Besides, I've never had a Ken when I was little so this is also my way of owning one LOL.

Isn't he a cutie? Sandy had a choice between this and a prince with black hair. I told her to get the one with the black hair because it looks more like her Papa. She didn't want a prince though. She said she prefers this younger version because he's "Guapo" (handsome).

1 comments:

Christian Louboutin said...

Christian Louboutin is known as affordable luxury brand that creates attractive designer shoes.Christian Louboutin Shoes 2010 new fashion spring series will help women to perfect, and wil deduce more exciting, more charming ,more female glamour.