MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday Mind Hump

Today is Idea Day. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines idea as "a formulated thought or opinion."

Tell us one of your ideas!

My idea for today is ditch work and just sleep for 10 hours.

Well, it's actually a wish, not an idea. The thing is I'm already up to 'here' to calling it a day. I am sooooo swamped at work - both fulltime and side line. I should be happy I know but when you can't find time to take a bath anymore, then you're probably overdoing it right? I've been staying away from to-do lists because I rarely get to scratch anything off but as of this moment, it's the best I can do. At least, I can tell myself that I've been productive by creating a list.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many times have we seen child molestation incident in the news? It's so rampant that somehow, I don't think it's safe to raise a child anymore. What we can do as parents is to be aware of the danger and always on the lookout for signs of sexual offenders in our neighborhood. There's a search online that helps you find child molesters near your area by simply entering a zip code.

NFL Jerseys said...

I think this is a great post. One thing that I find the most helpful is number five. Sometimes when I write, I just let the flow of the words and information come out so much that I loose the purpose. It’s only after editing when I realize what I’ve done. There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.

Christian Louboutin said...

In this beautiful holiday season, American fashionable pioneer brand for your Christian Louboutin in colour and dazzing luxuriant with bright and evening hand glitter carry-on bag, exquisite shots. This adorable silhouette can be carried on the shoulder or held as tote, which makes it very practical.

Asics Shoes said...

I've been checking out some of the weekly memes that are going around the blogging world and decided to participate in the Wednesday Mind Hump.

nike shox outlet said...

What an original and fantastic list! I can’t wait to get started….thank you for sharing your great ideas.