MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 12, 2008

The Trainee

My brother-in-law just started his on-the-job-training for school. He's the slacker type so I was surprised that he got accepted to this IT company. What's more surprising is that he's getting paid a lot of money for a student. I remember when I started looking for work after graduation. The ongoing rates back then was almost equal to what is being offered for my brother-in-law. In fact, I know some companies who still offer the same rate for newly graduates so he's pretty lucky to have landed his OJT. As for his first task at work, he was asked to research for used voip gateways. He said it was so tiring because he spent the whole day browsing through sites that he doesn't care about. I just laughed and told him that it was actually the easiest part.

1 comments:

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.