MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

2nd Birthday Photos

After boring you with a blow-by-blow account of the little girl's merienda party, just thought I'd share you her birthday photos.

Like I mentioned on my previous posts, I had to select from 300 photos before I can finally post some of them. There were a couple of nice shots capturing Sandy's mischief but they were either too dark or blurry to be salvaged with Photoshop.

Anyways, here are they.




More here and here.

3 comments:

Mich said...

aawww, eto na ang hinihintay ko, Sandy's bday photos! yey! will check it out! ;)

Anonymous said...

awwwww soo sweet pictures

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.The concept has been conceived and finished the final combination.