MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged Again

2 things you always bring in your bag (aside from wallet)
- phone and pressed powder (for retouching lol)

2 tv shows/telenovelas you love to watch
- grey’s anatomy, heroes

2 softdrinks you enjoyed drinking
- Sprite and Coke

2 magazines/books you love reading
- baby magazines, my newly discovered HP 1-7 ebooks

2 places/countries you love visiting or would love to visit
- Europe, Japan

2 hobbies you enjoyed
- Blogging and Digital Scrapping

2 actors you would love to have a date
- Oh my there are so many to choose from but I would settle for Barry Watson and Josh Hartnett

2 websites you never failed to open everyday aside from email and your own blogs/site)
- Femalenetwork Girltalk

2 fondest childhood memories
- Going to the park with my parents
- Going to different places to paint

2 scary incident/accident/instance that you will never forget
- there was a huge pile up on magallanes and the shuttle that we’re riding was just beside it. these are moments when I'm totally in favor of using a radar detector just to prevent accidents.
- people close to me being rushed to the hospital

2 comments:

gucci shoes said...

I most like to place is playgroups, because I haven't sit over the ferris wheel.

moncler jackets said...

Tagged is a great place to socialize with friends and meet new people. Tagged is all about social discovery. We are the social network for meeting new people. Every day, all around the world, people make millions of new social.