MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

On Sore eyes

Sandy and I have been and still isolated inside our room for the last two days. One of the helpers have sore eyes and now my mother-in-law and my 3-month-old niece have them as well. Sore eyes doesn't last long but even as an adult, I know how itchy and irritating it can be. So just imagine if a baby or toddler has it. I will not risk my little girl. So, back to isolation part. I'm running out of ideas to entertain her, plus the fact that I'm not getting anything done while she's in the same room as me. We watch Barney, Little Mermaid and her first birthday party DVD and read all her books. We also bought her a mini study table so she can draw and eat there, given the fact that we can't go out of our room to eat. We've been so OC in cleaning our hands, spraying Lysol anywhere and I hope that's enough to keep it out of our room.

I wish the virus will leave our house soon.

0 comments: