MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 07, 2007

Garage Sales

Another neighbor had a garage sale yesterday. I found out about this from our helper who loves bargains. I don't know how she does it but she seems to know every garage sale that's being held in our village. Anyway, I was able to buy some original TV series DVDs - prison break season 1 and 2, grey's anatomy season 1 and 2 and heroes season 1. They were selling a lot of stuff including major appliances. I took a quick peek just in case I see something that I like. There were dvd players, TV sets, refrigerators, beds, cabinets, an entire cookware set and even a quoizel lighting and grand piano. All of them are in mint condition and I would've bought several if only we have enough space. Our helper bought almost half of the pile of clothes, which according to her will be shipped to her relatives in the province.

0 comments: