MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

I forgot how beautiful it is

We're here in Baguio. The journey was uneventful, weather is perfect and the sceneries are still breathtaking as ever. We're staying in Ridgewood, a cozy hotel with a wonderful view of the mountains and sort of reminds me of Pigeon Forge vacation rentals with their huge log cabins and beautiful fireplace. We also have wireless Internet which is why I can blog while the little one is asleep. So far, so good. I can't wait to spend the day outside and do the usual "park-hopping" with Sandy. I've grown tired of the parks here but with Sandy, I'm all for re-discovering their beauty once more.

3 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

Good beautiful place, the nature, it is the most beautiful

jimmy choo said...

How beautiful it is! I like the place.Thank you for sharing.

NFL Jerseys said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon