MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Things To Do

Sandy's 2nd birthday photos totals to 300+ and I need to browse through all of them so I can share them with you. Plus, there's still her 1st year baby book which has only about 4 months worth of content. Considering that she just turned two this month, I have gazillions of pages to lay out before I can start on her 2nd year album. Then there are side projects that have to be converted to XHTML/CSS so I can get paid. Not mentioning the daily design tasks for my full time job. And of course, my super fun, other sideline, which is to get paid writing stuff about plasma cutter, hair transplant, etc. I wish I have more than 24 hrs a day to work and still have enough time to play and attend to The Husband's needs. That's what every mother's wish, right?

1 comments:

moncler jackets said...

I believe in the busy life you need some flavor.Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.