MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dependent?

I've always prided myself for being independent at the age of 14 when I started working during summer. My mom always tell me how I never depended on her even when I was young. My brother still asks for my mom when he was in grade 2 LOL. So imagine my surprise when I took this online test to see how dependent I am.




You May Be a Bit Dependent...



You're more than a little preoccupied with being abandoned.

You need a lot of support in your life, at all times.

It's difficult for you to survive on your own...

And you don't reallly think you ever could.



I think it's just about right though except for the part where it says it's difficult for me to survive on my own. Excuse me but the reason why I worked when I was 14 is just so I won't have to ask my mom money. ;) I hope I can pass that to Sandy as well.

0 comments: