MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 21, 2007

Wake Up Call

Something woke me up just now. I've been really tired and was so happy to see Sandy fall asleep early. I was just nodding off when I heard my neighbors voice all of a sudden. He just doesn't have the decency to keep his voice down. He kept on yakking and raving about his billet grille, making me wish I have a magical remote control so I can shut him up. I don't understand the big fuss about his new grille when all of them look the same to me. What a terrible way to wake up. Good thing I have tons of backlogs so I can make use of my time now that I'm fully awake.

1 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

Wake Up Call woo hoo hooo woo hoo hooo You don't buy me flowers You don't buy me drinks You don't drive me anywhere but totally insane We used to talk for hours until the night was through but recently