MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

On her way to terrible two's

The little girl's birthday is coming up. No, I didn't plan a birthday party for her even though I wanted to. We just don't have enough friends with kids. It's too tiring to call and confirm everyone just like what we did last year. I'll buy her a nice Little Mermaid cake with Arielle as the toper. Then if her yaya can invite a couple of kids from the neighborhood, then that will be awesome. I'll buy ice cream and order from jollibee and maybe buy a candy pull so they can at least have fun.

I feel a little bad about not giving her a proper party. I'm sure she will appreciate it this time. She loves to watch her first birthday video and she's all smiles whenever she sees herself dancing and clapping. Maybe next year when she have friends or classmates to invite.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. Better to be simple when they are two; else they'll keep expecting big parties all their life.