MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Oggling Furniture

Get a load of this discount furniture stores. Everyone knows I'm addicted to furniture that I allot 1 hour a day just to browse through online catalogs. If only I can achieve the look and feel of the bedroom below, I'd be happy to stay inside our bedroom forever.

I'm very particular with dark cabinets and tables to bring out the earthy tones of a room. However, now that I have a little girl, I would want to see a lot of white on the cabinets, bed, windows and vanity table. I'll be using a lot of pink and green on her room and the white will definitely compliment it.

1 comments:

discount furniture said...

I really love looking online for discount furniture. There are many stores to pick from and lots of sales going on. Make sure and look for your new furniture online first.