MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Gainers and The Losers

I weighed Sandy last week and was concerned about her weight gain, or lack thereof. She has been 25 lbs for the last two months (not sure) and it never changed ever since. There could be tons of things a paranoid mom can think of - worms, primary complex, etc. However, I want to stay on the sane side and attribute her slow gain for being overly active. Plus, her Papa loves to feed her junk food whenever he can so that could also be the case. Just have to make sure that she's eating her fair share of fruits and veggies to cancel out the junk.

I also weighed myself and I'm still on my 110 lbs even if I eat three plates of rice a day. The Husband on the other hand, has gain so much that he's considering taking boxing classes. Knowing him, he'll just go for quick fixes like buy a diet patch or drink some tea LOL.

1 comments:

moncler jackets said...

Thank you for sharing!This is a wonderful feeling when you go shopping.The concept has been conceived and finished the final combination.