MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, September 17, 2007

The Land of Strawberries

Since we're not giving Sandy a party, The Husband and I decided to go to Baguio on the last week of September. We have so many wonderful memories there and would like to experience them again with our little girl. It will be quite an adventure for us since we'll just go there by bus. Knowing the little girl's patience for long drives, I am hoping, really hoping that she will cope. I'm also praying that it will not rain. I've been paranoid enough after seeing two accidents in Baguio for the last three months.

I know it will be a blast. :) I just hope I can find time to rest there lol.

-----------------------
Just have to update this. I came across some blogs and learned that it has been raining steadily in Baguio for the past 10 months. I guess we need to start thinking of Plan B if we really want to get away before the end of September. We badly need a vacation! Seeing a website featuring a fairly new Vermont bed and breakfast just makes me want to go somewhere cold.

0 comments: