MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, September 14, 2007

The Gift of Giving

I'm listing down gifts that I will get for the little girl's 2nd birthday this Tuesday. What I have so far are: training bike, baby doll and disney princess tent. Many mommies are telling me to buy her educational toys but she has loads of them already. She even has her own "laptop" that she puts on her table beside my computer table so she can "work just like mommy". You must think I'm spoiling her with toys. No, we rarely buy her stuff and she won't be receiving any gifts because we're not throwing a party. I just want her to open a lot of gifts on her birthday regardless if they're cheap or expensive. I mentioned this to The Husband and he excitedly told me about the toy sale in Glorietta this weekend. Knowing him, I bet he just wants to check out the discounted poker tables at the sports shop.

0 comments: