MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Save On Long Distance Calls

Calling your friends around the world doesn't have to cost much. Pingo's international phone card can save you up to 90% on your international cell phone calls. This is a huge deal for me because I always call my friends on my cellphone just to catch up. Saving a huge amount of money means I can prolong our conversation without worrying about hidden fees. Which is why I tell anyone I know about Pingo's prepaid calling cards. Just by signing up, you can receive up to 5 hours of free international calls. They even have a postie discount coupon - ppp3, which is valid for $3 off.

My mom, a real estate manager, usually calls her prospects overseas and can benefit from Pingo's Cheap International Calls. Pingo can afford to offer such low rates because of their RateWatcher™. They actively monitor the lowest phone card rates out there and always looking for ways to reduce their costs. And as a reward to their consumers, not only do they save you a lot of money with their low rates, they also have referral programs to keep you earning whenever you refer a friend.

With its low rates and quality service, Pingo is the only calling card you will ever need.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should also check ou YapOn. I used to spend a lot on calling cards but I am now using YapOn for all my long distance calling. I use it on my cellular as well as my landline. Not only is it a reliable, high quality phone service, it is really easy to use and saving me a LOT on money! I can even call my friends and relatives who are overseas with my cell phone for pennies. There are no connection fees, hidden OR monthly fees, I get everything I pay for! And without having to change my cell phone provider or rate plan!