MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Meeting Harry Potter

I'm catching up on Harry Potter books lately. Thanks to my new phone, I can read all the ebooks that I want, wherever and whenever I want. I just finished HP 1-3 and now started on Goblet of Fire. I admit I never liked HP before. Lots of people rave about them so much and I don't want to be branded as someone who reads it just because it's popular. Yet here I am now, addicted, hooked and can't have enough. Even the HP movies were so-so for me but after watching it in DVD with the little girl, it felt like I was seeing them through her eyes and I just want to know more. Hence, the book marathon. Everything is way better in books. The scenes and feelings are described clearly and you can't help but feel the excitement of learning spells and meeting magical creatures. I'm trying to read slowly now because I don't want to finish all seven books in one month.

0 comments: