MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Celebrating in style

An old boss is commissioning me to design some engagement announcements for her eldest who's planning to tie the knot next year. She didn't give me a lot of details and just said, "surprise me". Well, I honestly have no idea so I'll have to research exactly what this kind of announcement does. It's rare in the Philippines to celebrate engagements because we usually go all out in the wedding itself. It happens in the movies yes, when the filthy rich dad suddenly cuts the music demanding attention from everybody. He will then proudly announce that his beautiful daughter and some right hand CEO/equally rich/handsome but black-hearted guy are engaged. LOL. I've been seeing too many movies. If you're one of these people, please know that I'm not making fun of you. I'm all for celebrating your decision to get married.

0 comments: