MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Oh Poof, there goes our travel plans

We are planning to go to Baguio next week but with the heavy rains and all, I'm afraid we'll have to postpone. There have been reports of landslides in Marcos Highway and there's no way I'll risk that. I can't help but feel disappointed though. This was supposed to be our first getaway since what, last year? We might just go to Tagaytay and try out the newly renovated rooms at Taal Vista or Discovery Suites. I'm particularly looking for a big room with a nice view of Taal Lake. I want the hotel to have a play area as well so Sandy can walk, ahem, run around without us having to leave the place. Discovery rooms a re a bit expensive though but I do love their landscape lighting which is just perfect for photo shoots.

0 comments: