MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Just Visiting

Most of the Husband's relatives from his father's side live in UK. I've always been fascinated to hear their stories and experiences from starting a family in a foreign land, sending your kids to school knowing he/she might find it hard to adjust, coping with peer pressure and finding a stable job to keep your family safe and healthy. Everyday seems to be an adventure ever since they moved there and I can't help but feel the need to experience some of them myself. What I love to hear most are their travels and how close they are to some of the the coolest and historical attractions around UK.

I came across a website today called www.hotelshopuk.com that offers hotel booking in UK right up to the last minute. Their hotel listings are varied with plenty of packages to choose from. Just by browsing the site made me want to visit the attractions mentioned there. I've heard so much about the Chatsworth House - its historic and beautiful houses, famous works of art, spectacular fountains and more. It just makes me think of fairy tales, don't you? I would also want to see the Black Country Museum. I am fascinated with anything historical and would love to be transported back in time. These attractions are available for booking through hotelshopuk.com complete with accommodation and breakfast or dinner. They also offer a London Experience Break in Kensington Palace with one night accommodation in a 3 star hotel. All in all it's a great site for planning your last minute travels.

0 comments: