MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wishlists Ready?

Christmas is just around the corner. Knowing how hard it is to shop in December, I'm one of those who shop for presents as early as September. I used to look forward to my Christmas shopping but now that I discovered online coupons, I don't think I can wait in line for hours anymore. My friends' and husband's wish lists consists mainly of books and electronic products so this is going to be easy. I already found several coupons at CouponChief.com and I can't wait to use them. The Husband wants to buy a new lens for his DSLR so my ritz camera coupons will definitely come in handy. I'm also planning to avail some magazines.com deals to get a subscription for a friend who loves photography. And of course, I made sure to grab a couple BabyCenter coupons for the little one. Shopping will not be complete unless I get her something.

0 comments: