MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Selling online doesn't have to be hard

A client of mine wanted to upgrade his old shopping cart and wanted me to give him an estimate. First, I'm not a programmer and even if I have friends who I can give the project to, I highly doubt that my client can afford it. He's nice to work with but definitely a cheapskate. So I suggested Ashop Commerce, a very affordable shopping cart software that has all the features an online shop will ever need. Inventory control, product reports, easy payment gateway setup, real time shipping and bulk order processing are just among its many features. It's web based and you don't need any programming skills to make it work. You can start selling your product in minutes! The shopping cart software is also fully web optimized so you can improve your search engine ranking just by using it. Knowing my client’s penchant for saving bucks, he will definitely love the 10 day free trial so he can test drive the software without paying anything.

0 comments: