MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rediscovering Harry Potter

The husband bought some second hand original DVDs of Harry Potter series. I have been ignoring them for months but when he started introducing it Sandy, I found myself glued to my seat. It's really amazing how a child can make you see an old thing in a new light. She loves the flying car, the Quidditch game, Dumbledore (she says Wizard! Wizard!) and of course, Harry's face. She sits for 20-30 minutes and even uses a pillow to rest her head on. Whenever I ask her if she wants to watch TV, she'll say, "Watch Harry Potter with Papa?". I find it really adorable and sweet that she's associated HP with her Papa. Her papa who rarely watches a movie and has not seen any Potter movies LOL.

0 comments: