MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 31, 2007

The Graveyard Shift

It's late and I don't know how long I can keep my eyes open anymore. I still have about 5 design task and I'm so far from finishing my paid post about Imperial Palace Las Vegas. The Husband is snoring beside me and I'm trying my best not to throw anything at him. Forget about waking up the little girl, his snoring can rouse the whole village. I believe that the nighttime is the best time for me to work. No Sandy calling her mommy every 10 minutes, no phone calls to take and no TV shows to distract me. Except I need to watch out for my husband’s snoring or else, the little one might wake up and ask for me.

Oh well, back to work. If only my eyes will let me.

0 comments: