MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yowza!

I've been seeing teenagers wearing white basketball shoes lately. Even my 20 year-old brother-in-law bought his 5th pair of white Air Jordan shoes. Apparently, white shoes are the in thing to wear especially if you're fashion style is leaning towards the hip-hop crowd. White shoes, low-waist jeans showing your boxers, white sleeveless shirt plus a silver necklace with a huge bling-bling are still popular to young adults. Things certainly didn't change a lot five years ago when my so-called adult friends used to dress up like that. I don't get it, people! You're not a rapper, nor a DJ and even if you are, it still looks ridiculous. The white shoes, I can accept. Everything else needs to go to the trash.

0 comments: