MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 31, 2007

The smart one

I've been raving enough on how my little girl loves books. But do you know that she can recite some of the lines by heart?

One afternoon while reading to her "Corduroy Goes to The Doctor"
ME: Corduroy goes to the doctor. The room ...
Sandy: Has toys and books

While I'm resting on the bed, she entered the room alone. I was a bit surprised because she seem to act like a grown up who just arrived from some place.
ME: Hey, Sandy! Where have you been?
Sandy: I've been to London. To visit the queen.

She got that from her "pussy cat" book, btw.

Just like any other toddler, she loves to watch cartoons. While watching little mermaid, she said,

Sandy: She's saaaad!! (I looked and Ariel was indeed sad)
Sandy: She's happy! Not sad anymow. (Ariel is laughing in another scene)

She also sings the theme song like this- "Look at this. Isinitnit. Wudeyabin collections complete" (Look at this stuff, isn't it neat.Wouldn't you think my collections complete.)

She's so smart. I can't be any prouder.

0 comments: