MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Time for a big bed?

This is another one of those sickening look-at-this-cute-baby-furniture post. If you're not a mother, that is. Because if you are, then you will feel the same way whenever you see lovely things for the baby. You forget to buy your own shoes or bag because you'd rather get a cute outfit for your little one. The husband is very supportive of my addiction by the way so I have nothing to worry about. In fact, there are times when he's the one who urges me to buy baby things "just because it's cute".

So what is it this time?

I was browsing some Da Vinci baby furniture and found this super cute Elizabeth II toddler bed! We desperately need one! Well, not really, since we're still co-sleeping. But it's just so cute; don't you think? I can just imagine seeing Sandy sleeping on her new bed. Yeah right! As if she'll sleep anywhere without me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back Pain is a pain in my… well… back!
I was hit by a car a few years ago and since then I have suffered a lot of lower back pain and back ache! I was on strong painkillers for awhile but then I was getting addicted to them so had to drop them before it got too bad. That was about a year ago now and since then I have been looking for alternate ways of relieving the pain and aching until a month ago I was struggling to find anything that helped but I managed to get hold of a memory foam mattress and I finally got a good night’s sleep! It was great! memory foam mattresses support my back where its needed relieving the pain and relaxing the muscles. I’m moving in with my girlfriend and I’m thinking of buying a king size memory foam mattress which will help me sleep but I have a feeling that her snoring will keep me awake anyway!
More people should buy them in my opinion instead of normal mattresses

Price Check said...

If you're still interested you can find the best deals on DaVinci beds at PriceCheckHQ.