MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Tag by JennyR

I've been tagged again!

My name: Joy (yeah, it's short)
childhood ambition: Ramp model or astronomer
fondest memory: childhood
soundtrack: Counting Blue Cars by Dishwalla
retreat: bedroom and computer (geek)
wildest dream: be a billionaire and buy everyone that's close to me a house
proudest moment: when I gave birth without any medications
biggest challenge: working from home while raising a toddler
alarm clock: don't need one, I'm always awake LOL
perfect day: sitting in a porch/swing with my husband and little girl, overlooking a nice view
first job: kiddie crew at Chowking
indulgence: TV, Pizza and Cake
last purchase: can't remember, sandy's stuff most probably
favorite movie: Meet Joe Black
inspiration: my family
My life is: never lucky, whatever it is that I have came from hard work
My card is: Visa.

I'm tagging Amore, Apols, Mich and Nice

4 comments:

Mich said...

whaaat? lamaze ka ba? WOW. galing! You really should be proud of that. ;) sige, will do the tag later. thanks! :D

Mich said...

hi joy, finished na with your tag. :)

Microsoft Certifications said...

Nice little interview :)

Anonymous said...

I fool infer from a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I extremely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement stage roster and resolve be checking assist soon. Cheer contain out my position as ok and fail me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.