MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 24, 2007

Landscaping

My mother-in-law's latest addiction is landscaping. She's looking to buy some teak outdoor furniture and planning to install a small fountain because she believes water will bring wealth. She even found an antique swing set that she thinks Sandy will love. I admit that I'm looking forward to the final look but I'm not sure if all those things that she wants to get will fit in her already crowded front yard. Worth a try though. I'm sure I'll do the same when I have my own house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dzoi! Have a great week! :)

ray ban sunglasses sale said...

landscaping pot Manufacturers & landscaping pot Suppliers Directory - providing you 1032 Cheap landscaping pot products at wholesale price from China landscaping pot wholesalers.