MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 17, 2007

The search for the new yaya

Sandy's yaya (nanny) goes home every night to be with her husband. They live not very far from our place so I allowed it. This morning, I woke up to find out that she's not coming back anymore. I saw her text messages to the other helper in the house and it contained hurtful messages such as "ang pangit nya sama ng ugali nya...[insert profanity here]". I was shocked and asked the helper if the yaya was referring to me. I found out that Sandy's yaya had a row with our other helper after saying she's not coming back anymore. I'd be happy to let her leave as long as she tells me directly. I hate people who uses text messaging to say they'll be late, they can't accept the offer, asking for increase and in this case, do not want to work anymore. It's just plain rude.

Now I need to start scouting for a new yaya :(. Until I can find one, I'm sure I won't be able to work properly. Hayyy. Tao nga naman.

0 comments: