MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

New Workspace?

Since my desktop gave up, I've been using my laptop as my main machine. I found out recently that I need to have a separate machine for my dsl in order for me to go wireless on my laptop. So I'm thinking of getting the other laptop that my boss gave me and make that my server. I seriously need to give my workspace a makeover though. I don't think I can find space for the 2nd laptop with all the junk residing in my computer table. Need to hit the stores and check out if there are promos on office desks. Appliances sale are usually being held this month so I might treat myself to a new table. I'm not looking forward to spending money on one but face it, it's something that I will use everyday and therefore must be sturdy and functional.

0 comments: