MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Work Sleep Work

I didn't get enough sleep last night. Since losing Sandy's yaya, I haven't found enough time to work during the day. Which is why I try to work when the little one is asleep in the afternoon and at night. There's not much stuff that I can do if I'm sleepy and tired from taking care of a toddler the whole day though. So the work nights consist of staring into my computer wondering if I can get something done at all.

Everything's a work in progress these days.

3 comments:

Rosetta Stone said...

Sleep is very important is that, for the work, the very beneficial for health

ray ban sunglasses sale said...

Have a good sleep on the role of our work, so plenty of sleep to maintain good

Asics Shoes said...

Shift work sleep disorder (SWSD) is a circadian rhythm sleep disorder characterized by insomnia and excessive sleepiness affecting people whose work hours