MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Little Library

The husband bought another cardboard book for Sandy last night. He said Sandy's been forgetting her books lately that he decided to entice her to read again by getting a new one. The little girl said "wow!" upon seeing the animals and numbers in the new book. She immediately opened and browsed through it but as expected, she lost interest in about 20 minutes. I don't think she's forgetting her books though. If I'm right, and I always am (LOL), she's just tired of reading the same things - ducks, dogs, numbers, shapes, etc. Her favorite reads lately are my books and magazines. In fact, she always gets this motivational book for fathers and tells anyone close to her, "look at this. it's amazing!".

So my little bookworm is still there. And will probably stay for a long time.

0 comments: