MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Sweetie Cutie Pie

Sandy loves to cuddle and be carried these days which is why I can't work straight without being interrupted every 20 minutes. I love the attention really, but we all have bills to pay and deadlines to meet. Even when asleep, she cuddles next to me and I always wake up feeling either her leg on top of my waist or her tiny arms crossed into mine. It's so sweet. However, I need to go through a lot of pains just to extract myself if ever I need to get up. Just like what they do in comedy movies, I will slowly remove parts of her inch by inch and when I'm feeling successful because I'm on my last body part, let's say her foot, she will wake up and I will have to lie down again. I know I should let her fall asleep on her own, but I'm so not ready to train her.

0 comments: