MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Gavin Rossdale Once More

Okay, so this is totally not about Sandy.

In fact, this post is all about me and my first love Gavin Rossdale. I came across a blog just for Gavin and I can't be any happier to see the latest news about him. I haven't seen him play for a long time and this blog just renewed my already wavering fascination and obsession for Mr. McGregor. He's so perfect and he adores Kingston so much. You won't hear any news about him getting drunk in bars or spending time in a drug rehabilitation center.

I can't believe he dyed his hair blonde! Probably Gwen's doing, I so hate her! (jealousy talking)

Once again, I need to thank the blogger for this photo.

0 comments: