MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Friday, August 31, 2007

Work and Play

More and more mothers are resigning from the workforce to put up their own home based business. They want to spend more time with the kids yet still have income to pay for the bills. This was rare and almost impossible to accomplish ten years ago but with the advancement of technology, there are businesses that you can do from the comforts of your own home. I know a friend who makes and sells jewelry online and she's earning a lot. There are also tons of reseller packages for almost anything in the Internet, which allows anyone to put up a business without having to know it all. You can have your own hosting company, domain registration, etc just by paying a small fee monthly. And did I mention paid blogging? I can't stress enough how easy it is to earn money through blogs.

Seeing your kids grow up right before your eyes is something that money can't buy. But if you can do both, then I don’t see why not? Just look at me. I design websites for a living and still spend almost every waking hour with the little one.

0 comments: