MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Tent

I was wrapping my gifts for Sandy when I noticed that the Dora Tent that we bought was damaged. See how cute it is?



I didn't notice that the box says, "Damaged Pole". Serves us right for buying it at half the price LOL. I think we can have it replaced though, because 500 bucks is still 500 bucks. She already opened almost all of her gifts so she only have three under the Christmas tree now. Plus the Dora tent if we can return it.

2 comments:

NFL Jerseys said...

This is a great post,which has a lot of readers.
Such kind of post giving us various knowaledge,it worthy to read.It is so wonderful.

Nike shox clearance said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon