MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Sloppy Handwriting

Snagged this from Peachy




What Your Handwriting Says About You



You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.



You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.



You are balanced and grounded. You know how to get along well with others.



You need a lot of space in your life, and it's easy for you to feel stifled. You avoid commitment and responsibility whenever you can.



You are somewhat traditional, but you are also open to change. You listen to your head and your heart.



You are a poor communicator. No one really knows exactly what you're getting at.



All I can say is... SO TRUE! Manipulative? Check. Controlling? Double Check. Traditional but open to change? Perhaps this is the better alternative for "I can't make up my mind."

8 comments:

tampa cheap flights said...

First time it is going to be happen that I m going out of my country for vacations but little bit confused because don’t know exactly what is the best venue for the ski vacations and disney vacations. I have never traveled by the cruises so this time I don’t want to miss it…….

asics shoes said...

A good post, is worth to recommend the thread, hope can see your post.

asics shoes sale said...

In a few years, all health care records will be electronic so this won't be such a problem. But i absolutely believe this about sloppy handwriting.

tv on the internet said...

thanks bro..i would appreciate your blog ..if you can give a guest copy here ?

reverse cell phone numbers said...

keep writing always ..because I would love to read you always

tiffany and co outlet online said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Prada sunglasses sale said...

Amazing stuff,Thanks so much for this!This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my projects.

Gucci outlet store said...

There’s defiantly a lot of great tips here I’m going to try to be more aware of.Good luck to the author!I’m very glad that a writer like you invests your time in a meaningful and useful way in which you share your knowledge with the people around you especially us bloggers.I am glad to post my views and points in this blog,