MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Four Seasons

Las Vegas hotels are so in demand these days. Everytime I log in, I always see an assignment about hotels or restaurants in Vegas. Must be the holidays and people wanting to escape their relatives. LOL. Seriously, I wouldn't mind staying in one of the high-end hotels there. Have you seen the rooms at the Four Seasons hotel? It's just amazing. I don't think we can afford the $385 a night rate though so my best bet is to win one of those contests where they will fly you in for free including meal and accommodation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who wouldn't? :-)

BTW, nice blog. Chanced upon it today...

asics shoes said...

Thank you for sharing, you're right, you're just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

nike shox outlet said...

Your info is appreciated,for I have been trying to know sth about it.Thank you.