MY NEW BLOG

Please visit my main blog at http://myblog.joyreyes.com See you there!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Playful

Snagged from Alpha

1. As a child, what was your favorite toy?
I love jackstones, jump rope, play pretend with kitchen, dolls, dressing up my barbie

2. Were you more likely to play by yourself or with other children?
I played with other children. In fact, I was always the leader and the one who organizes all the games

3. What was your favorite children’s game?
Chinese garter, talunang tsinelas, luksong tinik

4. What kind of play were you most interested in?
Anything that lets you pretend you're someone else.

5. How well did you share?
Oh I love to share my toys. I didn't have lots of toys back then but I always make sure to share what's mine. That way, I have a reason to borrow theirs LOL.

3 comments:

Christian louboutin said...

When I was little, I liked legos and playmobil. . I loved that doll! I took it everywhere! My mother told me I just about wore that doll out! I

NFL Jerseys said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.Any way Ill be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon

Tiffany Jewelry said...

Is really very good advice, now really need more articles, give us more different feeling.